Tuesday 24 January 2012

Well...Ukraine it is

Well this morning, after quite a mysterious revealing, I found out that God is calling me to go to the Ukraine for the assignment phase of TREK. I am going with a team of one other brother in Christ and two sisters in faith. We will be going to work along side with John and Ev Wiens in Zaparozhye. I feel very happy to know that this is exactly where GOD wants me to be at this stage of my life.
 
Now we will begin to start praying into this country and for the missionaries while we keep training for another month and a half. I am going to do my best with trying to learn to speak Russian before I get to the location because I want to be able to communicate as much as possible. We still do not know much because it is still the early stages but I am pumped for being able to use my training for God's glory. We are making prayer cards very soon and I will be sending those out for you to have a picture of the Ukraine team.

Prayer Requests: Team unity, prayer to prepare the people who we will meet, financial support, for a mind like a sponge that I will remember and hold onto everything I am learning in training, a growing passion for the people in the Ukraine and their culture
Blessings,
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment