Sunday 8 January 2012

Name tags and board games...

I am now all settled in (for the most part) in my new home, or room I should say at the Mark Centre. I am living in a room that is shared with two other guys, Jonas and Bryan. I have only been here for a few hours but I am already loving it so much. We have a group of 10 people with an even split of guys and girls. We spent the evening eating pizza, playing settlers and trying to draw each others faces and see if we can guess who it is. In doing all of this you see confused faces looking around at name tags trying hard to memorize who is who and where they are from. I also have found out the that two potential locations for outreach are China/Mongolia or the Ukraine. Prayer would be very appreciated for guidance for the leaders as they decide where I will be sent. I am very excited to see what GOD has in store and the people that HE will place into my life during the 6 month adventure. Tomorrow we are starting right into our studies, back to school for me :) Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment